Answered By: Jamie Emery Last Updated: Jun 13, 2018 Views: 2
1. In the Print dialog box, select Pius COLOR Queue
2. Make sure paper orientation is set to Landscape
3. Click on Properties in the upper right-hand corner
4. On the Layout tab, in the Print Type drop-down, select 2-Sided
5. Just below that, in the Binding Position drop-down, select Left Bind or Short Edge
6. Click OK and send job to printer as usual
In Word, it’s Step #5 that ensures that the second side doesn’t end up printed upside down. (Answer courtesy of Jonathan Harms.)
- Thank you, more than I can say!
- I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! ALL morning!!!! Thank you SOOOOOOO much!!!!!!